Special Note from Eric Elder, founder of The Ranch: Our daily thoughts will be posted shortly, but before that I wanted to ask for your help.
I’ve recently published one of the most important books I’ve ever written. It’s called, Loving God & Loving Gays: What’s A Christian To Do? For those who may not know it, I used to be involved in homosexuality myself until I put my faith in Christ and married a woman beyond my dreams.
With so many Christians being impacted personally by this issue today, I felt it would be helpful to share what I’ve learned over the past 30 years of not only dealing with same-sex attractions myself, but also having ministered one-on-one to hundreds of others who have experienced such attractions.
If so, there are three simple ways to get a copy, any of which would help greatly in spreading the word out about this important new book.
1) Post a 1-2 sentence review on Amazon. If you’d be willing to read the book and post a short review on Amazon, I’ll send you a complimentary PDF version of the book that you can read first. After reading it, just post a 1-2 sentence review on Amazon. If you email me afterward with a link to your review and your mailing address, I’ll send you a paperback version of the book as well! Your reviews are so helpful in encouraging others to read this biblical perspective on such an important topic. To request a PDF copy to review, just email me at email@example.com.
2) Make a donation of any size to our ministry. If you’d like a copy without posting a review, just make a donation of any size and I’ll send you a paperback version of the book, anywhere in the world, as our way of saying thanks. Your donations help us to continue creating resources like these so even more people can hear about the life-changing message of Jesus Christ. Click here to make a donation and request a paperback.
3) Order the book directly from Amazon. You can also get a copy of the book, in paperback or ebook versions, directly from Amazon. All proceeds go directly back into our ministry to create more resources like these. So whatever way you get it, know that you’re blessing others as well as yourself. This book is also available in Spanish thanks to one of our subscribers who helped us get it translated so we could share it with even more people. Click here to order a copy in English or click here to order the Spanish edition.
Could I ask 2 more things before I close?
1) Would you be interested in joining an online “Book Discussion Group” on this topic? If there’s enough interest, I’d like to host an online book discussion group starting next week, May 31, and continuing for 12 weeks, discussing 1 chapter per week. We would meet on Thursday nights from 6:30-8:30 pm Central Time using an online chat tool where you can join the conversation via audio, video, smart phone or tablet. If you’d be interested in joining such a group, click here to learn more or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Could you pray for me? I’ve been asked to speak on this topic several times in recent months, which I’ve been very happy to do. Each time, I’ve seen a significant response in those who have heard this message as they learn more about a topic that is close to so many people’s hearts. You can watch some of these talks online at these links: Eastview Church (7 minutes), Eastview Youth (42 minutes), Ax Church (56 minutes; my interview starts 31 minutes into the video). Would you pray for me as I continue sharing Christ in this way in the coming months, that even more people would hear the life-changing power of Christ? And if you’d like to talk about having me speak to your group or church, just email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for your help and for reading this special announcement. Our daily thoughts will follow shortly!