Classic hymns and contemporary worship for quiet moments. 100% Pure Piano by Jennifer Ramsey.
(To see the full playlist in the app, click here)
A Word From Jennifer Ramsey
My favorite part of a worship service is the quiet, meditative part during the Lord’s Supper. It is a time of personal worship and reflection at the end of a hectic week. It has been my privilege to help provide quiet music for this time at church for a number of years, and some have suggested it would be nice to have some of that music for use at home. My hope is that you can use this music to help you to meet with God in your quiet time at home, by His “still waters.”
The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows;
he leads me beside still waters.
He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths,
bringing honor to his name.
(Psalm 23:1-3, NLT and NKJV)
About The Music
Thanks to . . . God who gave me the gift of music and more importantly the gift of salvation . . . My family (Rondel, Zach, Abbie, Mom, Dad, Christine, Grams) who have given me love, music lessons, and opportunities I love you guys! . . . Eric and Lana Elder for their hospitality, encouragement, ideas and expertise . . . Cadiz Christian Church and Johnson Bible College where I not only was able to grow musically, but also received the spiritual foundation that is at the heart of my playing . . . and finally to my church family at Central Church of Christ. Thanks for allowing me to learn and grow in worship with you. Original cover designed by Rondel and Zach Ramsey (100% Pure Piano version designed by Eric Elder).
All songs performed by Jennifer Ramsey. Copyright JARZ 84.
- We Bow Down – Twila Paris © 1982 Singspiration Music arr. Mark Hayes
- As We Gather/Every Time That We Are Gathered – Tom Coomes and Mike Fay © 1981 arr. © 1998 Maranatha! Music and Coomesietunes/Denise Graves © 1995 arr. Carol Tornquist © 1998 Maranatha! Music and Word Music
- How Beautiful – Twila Paris © 1990 Ariose Music and Mountain Spring Music. arr. Carol Tornquist
- Jesus Paid It All/Beneath The Cross Of Jesus – John T. Grape © 1987 arr. Maranatha! Music/Frederick C. Maker © 1987 arr. Maranatha! Music
- Lord, Be Glorified – Bob Kilpatrick © 1978 arr. Mark Hayes © 1990 Bob Kilpatrick Music
- Holy, Holy, Holy – John B. Dykes, arr. Harlan Rogers and Smitty Price © 1986 Maranatha! Music
- Create In Me A Clean Heart – arr. Mark Hayes © 1990 Word Music
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness – Wm. M. Runyan © 1923, 1951 Hope Publishing arr. Smitty Price and Harlan Rogers © 1986 Hope Publishing
- In Christ Alone – Shawn Craig and Don Koch © 1990 arr. Carol Tornquist © 1996 Paragon Music Corp.
- Come Just As You Are/Jesus Draw Me Close – Joseph Sabolick © 1994 arr. © 1998 Maranatha! Music/Rick Founds © 1990 arr. Carol Tornquist © 1998 Maranatha! Music
- The Power Of Your Love – Geoff Bullock © 1992 arr. Carol Tornquist © 1998 Maranatha! Music
- Lamb Of God – Twila Paris © 1985 StraightWay Music arr. Mark Hayes
- And Can It Be? – Thomas Campbell © arr. 1987 Maranatha! Music
- It Is Well With My Soul – Philip P. Bliss, arr. Harlan Rogers and Smitty Price © 1986 Maranatha! Music
- Lord, I Lift Your Name On High – Rick Founds © 1989 arr. Mark Hayes © 1995 Maranatha! Music
All songs streamed from The Ranch by permission of the artists and through ASCAP and BMI. Other uses are not permitted without written permission from the copyright holders.